Veterinary Careers in La Crosse
Why La Crosse Veterinary Clinic?
- Energetic, supportive, and collaborative environment
- Focus on client experience and fear free patient care
- Continuous growth in skills, technology, leadership, and work-life balance
- Safe, friendly, and beautiful community
- Visit us at LaCrosseVet.com
At La Crosse Veterinary Clinic we are a team that is passionate about continuing a long history of quality services, sustained growth, and a dedication to our employees. Our highly trained staff is the reason for our ongoing success, and has kept us running smoothly since 1947. Currently, we are staffed with 4 veterinarians and 16 support professionals, and we are equipped with a full in-house laboratory, digital radiography (including dental), an ultrasound, a surgical laser, and 8 lift tables. One of our doctors also specializes in acupuncture.
Full-Time Associate Veterinarian
- Equally rotating schedule, including emergency care
- Canine, feline and pocket pets
- Our ideal candidate will
- Communicate effectively in a proactive, positive manner
- Demonstrate an enjoyment for new skills and advancing quality of patient care
- Exhibit emotional intelligence, personal accountability, and empathy
- Enjoy the vitality of a busy practice
- Competitive base salary, emergency production, profit sharing, health & disability benefits, PTO, paid CE
We look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions regarding this employment opportunity. Find out what we have to offer you for the next step in your career. Apply Today!
Please submit a cover letter and resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Why La Crosse Veterinary Clinic?
- Engaged and energetic practice
- Focus on client experience and fear-free patient care
- A collaborative environment, where we value the thoughts and ideas of the entire team
La Crosse Veterinary Clinic is a 4 DVM privately-owned hospital set along the bluffs of a scenic and safe community. We are passionate about continuing a long history of high quality service, sustained growth, and a dedication to our employees. Our highly trained team is the reason for our ongoing success, and has kept us running smoothly since 1948. The culture of our hospital is based on a collaborative vision that was created by the entire team, and is revisited regularly. Gratitude, accountability, professionalism, and optimism are just a few key elements of that vision.
Offers are based on experience and potential:
- Full or Part Time Hours: 8am-5pm M-F or 1pm-5pm M-F
- Rotating Saturday Hours: 7am-1pm approximately 1-2 times per month
- Canine, Feline, Pocket Pets
- Hourly Wage: $14 - $17 / hour
- Full-Time Benefits: Group Health Insurance, CE allowance, paid Vacation, paid Sick Leave, Pet Wellness Discount, 401(k), Retirement Contribution, Fear Free training, uniform allowance, paid licenses and memberships, optional Pet Health Insurance & Supplemental Insurance
- After hours emergency rotation provides additional income
Our ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate kindness, patience, and mutual respect in all communications
- Quickly build trust and rapport with clients and team members
- Exhibit emotional intelligence, empathy, and grace in high pressure situations
- Maintain efficient workflow and complete medical records while providing high quality patient care and exceptional client service
- Wisconsin Certified Veterinary Technician - preferred
We look forward to hearing from you and answering your questions regarding this employment opportunity. Find out what we have to offer you for the next step in your career. Apply Today! For more information or to submit a cover letter and resume, contact email@example.com.
Both my cats love the service here. Never want to leave even after shots. Ladies at the front desk are always friendly. Vets are great. Highly recommend.
Dr. Skime and Krissy are fantastic! My 6 month old golden retriever ingested sugar free gum and was in pretty serious condition when I brought her in after hours. They worked so hard to bring her back to us:-). Our whole family thanks you for all you do (and Miss Lena too!)!
Our Sophie, a new German Shepherd rescue, loves Dr. Mitzelfeldt and staff! They were very kind and welcoming, helping us enter and leave the office without coming into contact with other pets, which helped Sophie stay calm and focused. Thank you for the wonderful care.
We've been going to La Crosse Vet Clinic for many years. They have been excellent! I commend them for being very understanding, kind and professional during difficult times. Five stars in our book!
I love the staff at La Crosse Vet clinic! They are always extremely friendly and helpful, and never make me feel like I'm asking a stupid question, or bothering them with all of my, sometimes off the wall, questions! Thank you for taking such wonderful care of my pets!